Ironwood Ranch Offers Several Outdoor Activities To Select From
Private Horseback Rides – Guided Eco Nature Walking Tours
Select your amazing adventure below to get started!
More Info About Our Activities
If you would like to read more about Horseback Rides Nautre Walking Tours, or E-Bike Adventures then click the links below
- Please Allow 48 Hours for confirmation of reservation.
- Reservations are not confirmed until notified according.
- No Reservation will be accepted for less then 48 hours away.
- Weather, Trail conditions, county health restrictions may also affect confirmed reservation.
- Inaccurate disclosure or assessment of weights, ages and physical conditions may also affect a confirmed reservation potentially resulting in charges.
Best Horseback Rides In Hawaii!
We’re the “Best Place to Find Yourself on Horseback” according to Hawaii Magazine’s “Best of Hawaii” – and they should know!
Ride our beautiful horses through lush, exotic valleys, ironwood forests, and pineapple fields, while enjoying spectacular panoramic views of the outer islands! Nestled in the midst of unspoiled mountain, rain forest and farmland, Ironwood Ranch sits on acres of private land inaccessible to most, but ready and waiting for YOU to explore!
Guided Eco & Historical Tours
Convenient West Maui Location
Just a short drive from Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua, or Napili, Ironwood Ranch is located high on the West Maui Mountains, above West Maui’s Resort areas. We can offer transporation from the Kaanapali to Kapalua area for an additional fee. Guests traveling from other areas will be picked up in Napili below Ironwood Ranch.
Small Personalized Horseback Rides
Ironwood Ranch specializes in small, personalized groups (6 per trail guide or as arranged). Private rides are also available upon request. You will see some of Maui’s finest scenery while atop a fine horse, carefully selected to match your riding style, while enjoying the camaraderie of the shared adventure with your fellow guests and your experienced trail guide.
- Starting at 4 years old
- $60 for 30 minutes
- Email us at email@example.com for reservations
Scenic Fun Rides
You’ll love our rides! You’ll ride your horse through some of Maui’s most scenic and unspoiled territory, seeing the best of Maui in great style – old Maui on horseback!
- Exclusive Private Rides (Maximum 4 People)
- Kids need to be 9 years old or older
- All riders must be 4 ft tall or taller
- All riders must weigh under 190 lbs
- No riding double
- Adult must accompany minor
Ironwood Ranch is conveniently located at mile 29 on highway 30 in Napili. From there guest need to drive up to the ranch 1 1/2 miles through farm land on Hui Road A. Guest should plan to allow at least 20 minutes to reach us from resorts in Ka’anapali, 30 minutes to reach us from Lahaina, 1 hour if coming from Kihei and at least 90 minutes if traveling from Wailea. Longer driving times are often needed during Maui’s busiest vistor months, such as July and August, especially when coming through Lahaina.